Right now Regan, Ellie and Ayana are having the before bed playtime on our big bed. It gives me a much needed break from today. Ayana did great at night, she slept from 730 pm to 5AM, but when I tried to put her back down she wanted to get up. I figured she may have had enough sleep so we got up. She was really happy and played and played and then went down at 8AM. Regan got home at 7am and slept until 1pm. He then had to fix the cameras all day today. They are sitting on our living room coffee table. He is beyond tired. But Ayana is really warming up to him, which is so fantastic. We enjoyed a lovely Italian Ragout that was among the bunch of food some great friends of our brought over! Thanks R and A!!!! And a big woot woot to some of their church members, they made some food too, and more will be coming this week!! What an absolute blessing they are! To not have to think of cooking sometimes is just such a relief. After Ayana woke from her very early morning nap, I decided I was going to clean the house. First I had to have a shower. Ellie was not feeling well in her belly, and had a bit of a fever so she was laying low on the couch. I thought, "Hmm how am I going to do this?" So I put some towels and toys at the bottom of the bathtub where she happily played till I was done. Also when I cleaned that bathroom too. I managed to get the bathrooms cleaned, the litter box cleaned and washed, the floors downstairs finally washed, the dusting. Look at me doin' stuff! All while she was awake! Anyway, no wonder I am in need of a huge break a roonie.
Gotta go she is crying... again.
Update: Ayana went to bed so easily tonight, and Ellie FINALLY got to play playstation with her Dad and I. She's been waiting for days to do that. But after about 5 minutes she was just too sick to play and wanted to go to bed. She then promptly threw up 3 times, felt much better and we played for 15 minutes. She went to sleep instantly and has a bit of a fever. Poor little thing. My stomach is feeling iffy. Normally I would not blog this, but it just seems even more daunting is Ellie and I are both sick with Ayana here! Yikes! Pray that Ellie feels better tomorro and that I do NOT have her sickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mal got sick and I was right behind her! Hope it doesn't happen to you- it really zaps your energy.
Post a Comment