Hey there! So, I spoke to the reporter again this AM. She is SO lovely, and we had such a great chat. I think because I was "off the record" I felt so relaxed. And she is so sweet, we just chatted like old friends. She said she was "super" dissappointed that we were not going to be her feature family. But after talking to her, I called Regan and we are going to think about doing it. We are going to see her at the Ethiopian Christmas party this weekend and talk with her more about it. My Mom will be there too and she can meet her, and Ellie too. It may all work out in the end. I think I am just being a bit paranoid. Anyway, it is a big decision, so I'll let you know.
Tonight we are having some friends over from the adoption world. (And YES Robin I am going to talk about you guys, so close your "ears!") They are a super cool couple and we have been trying to get together for awhile now. They have kids that are right around Ellie's age, and they have accepted a referral of a little 3 yr old boy!! Anyway, I have to go soon to clean my messy house. (Did I mention I have been uber lazy since Christmas?). I am super excited to see them!
Not much else to report. Regan's Dad used his oxygen today and yesterday. We are just at a loss at what is going on. Please remember him in your prayers.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will see you tommorrow at the gathering. We are driving down for it.
Can't wait to actually meet some people in "real" life.
Post a Comment