So today Regan left for Edmonton at the last minute. His poor mom called all stressed as they had a toilet break and flooding. On top of that, after feeling great his Dad may be having lung issues again. (He just got out of the hospital again on Sunday). So off Reg went to save the day. He is a good son. We are asking for prayers for his Dad. It is very very scary for everyone. His surgery was sooo long ago, he should be further along in his recovery. Anyway, so Ellie and I are hangin'. I'm doing laundry and she is playing Wii, on the computer, playing with her toys she got for Christmas. I am watching "Take Home Chef." Have you ever seen this show? So great! This georgous Aussie chef accosts these women in grocery stores and offers to buy their groceries and come home with them and cook for them and show them how to cook the meal. They then surprize whomever is coming home (usually the husband) and it is just too cool. Plus he makes cooking gourmet look really easy. Lately I have been watching cooking shows more than ever. I have always loved watching them, but now I have my favourites. I now LOVE Jamie Oliver (aka the naked chef), Everyday Italian (although the gals voice gets on my every last nerve, but I love how she cooks) and Nigella Lawson... LOVE. In fact I just bought her book.. How to Eat Food. Anyway, it's all probably part of my nesting.
Have a great day everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment