Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stress.

Okay, so for the past few hours I have to admit being very very stressed. I love my husband. I do. BUT. He is being extremely non-chalant. Napping, going out, whatever. I am shopping at stupid Walmart, making lists, trying to plan the logistics of the trip. You get the drift. Anyway, at the moment I am extremely overwhelmed. Not about the adoption at all, just about planning the trip. I think I need some tension tamer tea. It's a great tea, relaxing without putting you to sleep. Anyway, I guess I was reaching out to the community for a bit of, "Oh yeah, I totally had the same feeling!!"

:)

2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh yes, I did have the same feelings and yes, Tension Tamer is the best!!!! My stress came from planning and leaving my boys. It all of a sudden hit me a few days before we left and I walked around crying all the time.. and Mike was also so calm. I remember thinking "aren't you gonna miss me"? " Aren't you worried about the having the boys by yourself"? Mike is like that though. Always calm while I am a big mess, I guess thats why we work so well :)

Everything will be great Lisa, you will be surprised at the things you worried about forgetting, everything is pretty much available there.

Anonymous said...

oh yes!!! Do you mean 2 hours naps, hours of video games and reading??...while i pack HIS suitcase...grrrrrr....those weren't our best moments!!! :):)