Not a continuation just yet, just some stuff. Watched American Idol last night and LOVED it! Was so great to have both girls asleep, Regan at work and me and Idol. Awesome! Ayana slept very well, from 7pm to 5 am! So we got up and she had breakfast, we played, Ellie got up around 645 and then Ayana went down at aroun 715. Regan was in bed sleeping so I was able to take Ellie to school! That was so nice! Last night Ellie had piano, and my Mom and Dad offered to take her. I finally said, oh let's just do it! And we put Ayana in her little snow suit (she looked sooo cute! and was completely still, except for her eyes looking around) and then we strapped her in the car seat and with Ellie distracting her while I strapped her in she didn't make a fuss. She stayed quiet the entire time and just looked around. It was AWESOME! I felt so LIBERATED! And Ellie was so excited too! A big step for us.
Right now Regan just gave her her bottle and they are hanging out together. I told him to just take her from my arms with confidence. I tell my parents that too. I think she can sense when people are apprehensive. This seems to work, but if she is severly shy or upset obviously we wait.
I'll continue more about our trip later.
Have a great morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
MalĂa has always loved her car seat- from moment one. I think it's b/c she was carried in a sling, as you do Ayana, so the restriction is familiar and the motion, too! :)
Glad you are all doing so wel!
Glad you had a great morning! Loving your blog! So glad you are home safe and sound!
Sandi
Mom to Robel, Xander, Zion, Malakai and 2 girls still in Ethiopia!
Post a Comment