Monday, December 10, 2007

STUFF!!

The immigration website has been updated!!! It says that Ayana's file is IN PROCESS!!!!!!!!! This is BIG! I have not heard anything about the pouch, but this is fantastic!!!!

We are getting picked up in 10 minutes by my Dad to go to the airport. I may be able to update my blog there, but if not, I'll see you all on Friday!!!

PS: I would love it for those of you who haven't yet to visit my map and stick your little pin where you are at! It is on the left hand side, and says "view my map." That would be great!

2 comments:

52 at 64 said...

Lisa

I have every finger and toe crossed for you. Just think you are going to the magical land - make a wish and see what Mickey can do!!!

Cheers,
Lisa
NS

Dianne said...

WAHOO!!!!!!