Saturday, December 15, 2007

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! (put your speakers on!)

AYANA'S MEDICAL IS DONE!!!!! Not just IN.... DONE!!! And ALREADY ON IT'S WAY BACK TO THE HIGH COMMISSION!! Now we are JUST WAITING FOR HER VISA AND WE ARE ON A PLANE!!!! Now because of the HC's restricted staff and hours over the holidays, it may take a month or two to get her visa... BUT THAT IS THE LAST STEP!!!

AYANA HERE WE COME!!!!

Disney was AMAZING!! It was chilly, but just awesome!! It was all done up Christmas, even the haunted house was done all "The Nightmare Before Christmas", and "It's a small world" is all Christmas. It is just beautiful. And the line ups were not that bad, the average wait time we had was 10 minutes!! It was the BEST TIME!! We laughed constantly. I'll post pictures later today!

Oh, and did I mention that AYANA'S MEDICAL IS DONE????!!!!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Waaaaaahoooooooo! Hurray!!! This is so exciting!

Louise said...

Celebrate is right!!! YAY!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Also glad to hear Disney was good..we head there in a month and a half!
Louise

Jenn said...

I know I already said Yippee...but this news is worth another...YIPPEEE!!Off to haiti on Monday to see my guy...talk when I get back!

Carol said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! What awesome news to come home to!!!!!!

Mamato2 said...

YES!!!!!!! What great news for you to come home to!!!! Woooo HOoo!

DEBRA said...

This is exciting news....I am so thrilled for you. Now the time will fly by...it did for us. Once everything was done and we were just waiting for visa's it went by quite fast.

Merry christmas!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Well I think I know who is going to have a GREAT christmas this year!! :):) woohoo!!

Sebrina Wilson said...

I am soooooo happy for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that visa will come fast :)