i could have put Phil's head on Regan's body and they would be doing the same thing. While I mopped, cleaned, and did laundry from last nights throw up session...Phil watched the matrix.
You've got to admire his dedication though. He's just finishing what he started. He's tidying up all the loose ends before you go on vacation tomorrow....
Have a great time in Disney! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get back.
3 comments:
i could have put Phil's head on Regan's body and they would be doing the same thing. While I mopped, cleaned, and did laundry from last nights throw up session...Phil watched the matrix.
You make me laugh! You are freakin' hysterical!!
You've got to admire his dedication though. He's just finishing what he started. He's tidying up all the loose ends before you go on vacation tomorrow....
Have a great time in Disney! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get back.
YOu are way too funny!! I finally was able to watch this while on my moms computer....too funny!
Post a Comment