Saturday, December 8, 2007

I SEEEEEEE!!

So, just to add to the post below. I go upstairs where Regan is in our bedroom and looking at a thingy with movie coupons.

Me: What's that?

Regan: Oh, I bought a DVD player in Fort MacMurray and LOOK I get all of these movie coupons!!!

Me: You bought ANOTHER portable DVD player? We already have one!!

Regan: Hon, it was 40 dollars.

Me: (rooting through the bag) Let me see the reciept.

Regan: Okay, it was a hundred dollars, but really with these movie coupons it's like (voice fading pathetically) 40 dollars.

Me: I would just like to point out ONCE again, that if the shoe was on the other foot you would be HITTING THE ROOF RIGHT NOW! But look at me... calm as a cucumber.

Regan: Well, you are kind of hitting the roof.

Me: (glaring) I can't believe you bought ANOTHER DVD player while you were up there.

Regan: I was bored.

Need I say more? If you read in the paper tomorro about some crazed woman kicking her husbands ass to death, don't be alarmed. And yes it was premeditated, and I loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading this just made my night...thanks!! :):):):)

Cindy said...

OMG I love it! I hope he got a small ass kicking!

fxmixer said...

Hey, it's fxmixer. I'm a re-recording mixer in L.A. Love the post by the way.

Nicky said...

ha ha

men are all the same.

You'll have to make sure it's in his bag next time he goes... or you might get a third one :-)

Nicky