Hello all! Well, after running around, yet again, to get Christmas shopping done (this happened yesterday as well) Ellie and I came home to Regan STILL sitting in the basement in his sweat pants watching Arrested Development DVDS. Granted, they are my DVD's-- love the show... BUT!!! So then Ellie and I commenced wrapping presents for the next 2 hours... still no Regan. Then he comes upstairs, or should I say crawls upstairs due to extreme muscle atrophy that has sunk in in the past 48 hours, and proceeds to grab the guitar and seranade me with his "Adam Sandler-esk" songs. Albiet very very funny, as they were all about his laziness and my irritation, it was still annoying as all hell. He then proceeds to lay completely flat on the couch to read the book that HE BOUGHT HIMSELF the other day... this being THE VERY SAME BOOK that he asked for FOR CHRISTMAS... and that very same BOOK I had purchased for HIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT about 2 months ago. I then pointed out that were I the individual laying about ALL day whilst the other person was taking Ellie out to do Christmas shopping on a Saturday, AND wrapping about 20 presents that that would not sit so well with him "if the shoe was on the other foot." Whereby I then stated that it was a CATCH 22. He then proceeded to launch into the "correct use" of the phrase Catch 22, to which I replied... "I don't know what the exact phrase is, but I think you know what it means and what you can do with it." Oh yes, and earlier, to add to the hilarity of the day, he called me via our intercomm phone system to request a foot massage and cold drink, with much laughter, to which I replied with as much love as I could through my rage, "I will give you a foot massage alright, it will be my foot kicking YOUR ASS."
Merry merry Christmas.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment