Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Could be longer...

Okay, so my original post was a little... well... miffed. The gist is this. The High Commission will be closing for the holidays for 1 month starting Dec 15th.

Now I am going to give this all up to the Universe at large. I was just upstairs reading a portion of "A Course in Miracles" which I have never read, but have had the book for ages. I love Marianne Williamson who writes great books and quotes "Miracles" all of the time. Anyway, it just made me come down here and delete the rant I had on here and to just say that I do, believe it or not, have faith. If not this Friday, then next Friday. Medical... pouch... Ayana's ... will be there.

Peace and love everyone.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh Lisa...i am so sorry this is taking so long. Call if you need to vent.
Hugs.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Have you read the secret? Using the law of attraction. Keep being positive and tell yourself that the medical will be there before the 15th! Believe it will be there. I'll do the same :)