Tuesday, December 4, 2007
So clearly I am obsessed. After posting the PS I Love you trailer, I went onto GB.net to check out the latest news on Gerard. Sigh. And it is now 45 minutes later and I have just decided it is time for another Gerard Butler week. Why am I doing another one you ask? Because I CAN! That's why! And I dont' know about you guys (by "guys" I of course mean "gals", most of the time anyway depending on your preference) when I look at GB I just feel better. Like a giant slab of chocolate cake without the calories. And also with this and other movies coming out, there are many many new pics of him, and interviews. So as long as no one is complaining? I am going to start GB week after I get back from Disney. So stay tuned, folks, GB week begins on December 17th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heck...it could be GB week every week for the rest of my life!!!! I'd be thrilled!! :):):):)
YOu know I'm praying!!
Post a Comment