Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's a new day...

Hello there. Today is Wednesday. Garbage day. Out with the garbage. It is literally garbage day on our block, but it is also metaphorically garbage day for me! Out with the negative, depressed, sad, woe-is-me thoughts, and in with the positive it will happen and all is great with our lives thoughts! And life is really very very good! We all have our health, a home, work, eachother, happiness, and faith in something greater than ourselves. What more could a mere mortal want? And we have a precious little muffin tin waiting for us a half a world away. And she is OUR little muffin tin! We are so LUCKY to have her!!

Brad Pitt is on Larry King tonight. The interview was done a couple of days ago from New Orleans. He is commited to building 150 homes for the people there. He donated 5 mill of his own money. I wish all of the uber famous and uber rich actors would each donate 5 million. Could you imagine HOW MUCH MONEY that would be??? I can't. The situation there is just unbelievable. It is so sad that there are so many people still living in make-shift trailer parks. So sad. Anyway, I respect the man for using his celebrity in this way, and using the media as well. Kudos!

Regan had successful shooting from the helicopter yesterday! Yay!!! And he didn't freeze and neither did the camera! He even managed to get some cool shots helicopter to helicopter! So proud of him! He will home in time to see "A Christmas Carol" at Theatre Calgary tomorro. The production is amazing! We saw it last year. If you live in Calgary, wow, it is a must see!

Today I must clean the house. So off I go! Have a wonderful day everyone! And thank you SO MUCH for all of your prayers and support!!

No comments: