So tomorro is Friday, again, and a bunch of us are waiting to hear if any of our medicals have come in. At this point I have contacted our agency to see if it is possible to follow up on our file to make sure everything is where it needs to be. Without saying too much, there have been a couple of things that have happened recently to a few folks that have me just making sure all of our ducks are in a row. So far the website for immigration does not show our file being open or worked on, and I know that that does not necessarily mean anything as there have been cases of some people being in Addis to pick up their children and the site still says nothing. However, I think at week 14 and not having heard boo from immigration in terms of a standard letter that usually comes out confirming that they have recieved our application and that our file is currently being reviewed... blah blah.. we have not recieved that letter, which is why... little big freaked. Anyway, I'll let you know what, if anything, transpires from that.
Tonight I am going out for dinner with my Godson/nephew. He is one of my most favourite people in the world, and one of my dearest friends. Actually, believe it or not, ALL of my neices and nephews are among my favourite! They are all exceptional young people! Anyway, I can't wait to talk about non-adoptive things, have some wine and food and some laughs. We are going mexican... yummy!!!
Hvae a great day everyone!!! And remember us in your prayers!!! GO TEAM ST. JUDE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment