Now I have heard everything. On the radio yesterday I heard that in China, they are making hair bands from USED CONDOMS!!!!! These "hair bands" have now been recalled, as they are afraid eventhough they are washed and sterilized that there could still be some virus or bacteria remains in them. UUUUUMMMMM????!!! Yikes!! That is one for the history book of grossology let me tell you.
Today Regan is picking up HIS new baby. His motorcycle. He announced this morning as I was watching Hot topics (and yes he was quiet this time, although STILL had to remind him, sigh) that I was, and I quote, "The GREATEST wife EVER!" Who knew? All it takes is to say "yes" to a second motorcycle. A SECOND one. As in two. As in now we have 2 of them in our garage. Suddenly I have the urge to buy a whole crap load of books, I mean a lot of books, and I think Regan would probably not say a word about it. Hmmmm... maybe this is a win /win situation afterall??!! :)
No medicals in the pouch on Monday for anyone. Trying not to think about it. Trying to stay positive. Trying to stay busy.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment