Thursday, November 15, 2007

Semi-update

So I heard back from our agency re: immigration stuff. She said that when the immigration gal in their office gets back on Wed, she will have her look into where the letter is. That is all I really want to know. Do they have our stuff, and is our file at least open. And as far as the other stuff, she said that there are a few families that are 2 or 3 weeks ahead of us (although 2 families that are already BACK with their children were 3 weeks ahead, but ANYway.) and that we are after them. And that there is one other family that had the exact same date as us (which I just recently found out myself) and they are all waiting. Which I totally GET. She knows what I was saying, I was very clear that we don't mind waiting, I mean we DO, we all mind, but it is a fact of adoption so that is not what my concern was. So now we will wait until next week to get some sort of confirmation (I hope) that a letter from immigration was in fact sent to someone and that they have everything they need. But as I said to myself earlier today, hopefully all of this ranting and worrying will be for not because Ayana's medical will be in the pouch tomorro! :)

Off to have Mexican!! ARIBA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are completely in my thoughts tonight as you wait for another friday.....who knew fridays could be so dreaded????? HOwever heres to praying that this friday is one of MUCH celebration!!!