Since we have heard nothing, I am assuming there is nothing. So Friday/Monday again.
But on a good note, Regan booked a trip for him, Ellie and I... it is a SURPRIZE for Ellie, and we are telling her on her birthday. (Hint: we are taking her to the ''happiest place on earth!") We leave on December 10th and arrive home on December 14th! She is going to just collapse, I tell you! We have been talking about it for a couple of years, and thought it would be good to go before Ayana comes home, otherwise we would have had to wait till Ayana was at least 4 or 5 and Ellie would have been a teenager, which is still fun, but not the same.. as you all know! So we will go again when Ayana is old enough.
Till tomorro .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You will have so much fun!! My kids love it there, who doesn't???
Post a Comment