Here is another crazy thing I heard the other day. I swear to you I heard it, on QR77. In Australia, they are making it a new policy that the in-store or mall type Santa's are no longer allowed to say "Ho, ho, ho!" as they feel it is DEROGATORY and not POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! Can you even believe it????!!! I actually did a bit of ho, ho-ing myself after I heard that one!
Did anyone watch the Bachelor last night? I could have cared less, but after Dancing with the Stars (and what am I going to do when that show is done... it is SO FUN to watch!) I switched it to the last 20 minutes of the Bachelor. I would have to say that I call producer interference on this one. For sure! I think that they probably coerced him into not choosing so they could have a big dramatic finish and an even more dramatic "after the rose" special. Why else would he not just choose the girl, NOT give her the ring and see what happens like others before him have done? Not that I put too much thought into this stuff.. I'm just sayin'. As I was watching him give almost the exact same speech to each weeping girl, I marveled at how stupid human beings can be. I remember when "reality" TV first came out, particularily this one, I was mortified that I was watching people cry, and pour out their "feelings" and make out while the world... AND THEIR PARENTS... watched. I suddenly was gripped with horror... what if one of our children decided to be on this kind of crap!!! And how DO the parents feel when they watch their kids make out on TV and cry and become drama queens? Anyway, like I said, despite being rather wordy about this subject, I actually don't dwell on it too much. I think that is one of the reasons I love "Dancing" so much, it is nothing but positive and happy and fun to watch. And I love all of the remaining people on the show. So I would be happy if any one of them won.
Regan is working today on Heartland. Poor guy, it's so chilly! As for me, I will be cleaning and knitting and watching Frasier, and not necessarily in that order.
And not that I am counting, or anything, but we are now officially at WEEK 15 post court date waiting for our medical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl, i heard the same thing about Santa in Australia!!! Isn'tt hat the most bizarre thing you have ever heard?? Do they have nothing better to do than think about what Jolly old Nick is ssaying??
As for the Bachelor...i am guilty of watching it...every week. I just didn't get it. Why say how much you care and then run away?? We will have to tune in tonight for "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!!" LOL
Post a Comment