
Hello everyone, this post will be short as I have had a wicked migraine since 7 pm last night (it is now 1100am). I ran out of my perscription and so I tried every other drug last night but to no avail. It is a miracle that I was able to sleep! In fact everytime I woke up my head hurt so bad I thought, "How am I going to go back to sleep?" But mercifully I did, but still have it this AM. So went to the drugstore and took the pill right on the spot. Still hasn't done much. I am now trying another remedy which is a triple latte. Sometimes the caffeine with the drugs is the thing. Anyway, I am just too sore to write . But I will post a pic of PD!

1 comment:
Ouch! Feel better soon. Hoping tomorrow is a good news day for you guys.
Post a Comment