Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Can't think of a title


Good morning! I heard from a friend of mine whose court date was just before ours, they are in the same boat, she just checked the immigration website again this AM and her status as changed to "in process as of Nov 22nd". I just checked ours again... nothin'. Sigh. At least things are happening though! So at this point I am trying not to have any estimate in mind whatsoever. I think that is the only way to handle this thing. I again had a little chat with God last night, and once again gave up this maddening process to Him. He'll know what to do. :)

We are decorating our tree and house today after Ellie is home from school and I am sooo excited!! I LOVE Christmas so much! And it just makes me so happy to see all of our Christmas stuff out! And then in a week and a half we will be in Disney!!! So life is still good despite the waiting!

Helio won Dancing, I was happy for him, but I have to admit I wanted Mel to win. It was a very long show, and enough with the kicked off dancers dancing already! But I will miss it!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I"m so glad that you were able to 'give it over to GOd' last night...it's so tough, because that's all we really can do. Waiting without any control sucks. But on another note...I am SO happy that you were able to get some feedback as to what is going on with your file...I hope that they find everything out soon...but I hope as of Friday that you won't need to worry about it anymore!

Have fun decorating...It is SO MUCH FUN!!

Mamato2 said...

Have you seen "With Honors" with Parick Demsey, Joe Pesci, Moira Kelly and Brandon Fraser (yum!)???
If not, DO! And be prepared with a kleenex box!! :)

Mamato2 said...

PS: I am waaay happy for Helio. I liked Mel, too, but he just has this little extra :)