So I took my migraine stuff, drank my triple latte, and within about an hour and a half my pain was gone. GONE I TELL YOU! And despite having an extraordinary amount of caffeine in my system I went to sleep. For those of you migraine sufferers, you know what I am talking about. After a migraine attack a person is just plain old drained and tired. I feel great now, and we decorated our house and put up our tree!! We are sooo excited about Christmas! And Ellie saw our little ornament with all of our names and said, "We better go back to Banff and get them to fix this.. it needs to say, Lisa, Regan, Ellie AND Ayana!!!" And we all smiled, and talked about how next year we would only be able to decorate the top half of the tree as we would have a little toddler in the house again!
Anyway, thanks for the well wishes on the head. And I hope to have great news tomorro to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment