

So noone has heard anything regarding the pouch this week. So we are now waiting for this Friday or Monday. While I am "waiting" I thought I would share some of the things I am working on for the baby.
One is her baptism dress, which is probably going to be miles too big, so she may have to wear it in a year or so. I only have to add the ribbon for the "belt" and it is done ! I also knit one little bootie to match yesterday. I LOVE knitting booties I have discovered, they take no time at all and are SO CUTE! So there is a photo of that too. Also there is the miter square blanket. A miter square is something I learned about from the Mason Dixon knitting book, and they are very very addictive to knit! And the patchwork blanket result is very psychadelic.
Have a great day!

5 comments:
I love the blanket!! I have been planning to knit one for a long time, too. It's beautiful. The dress, too. I found your blog by searching for Ethiopia Adoption and Knitting...can't wait to hear more about your progression of events!
Barb
That dress is beautiful and I love that blanket!
You are just the multi talented Mama! I should get you to teach me how to knit something other than a crooked square!
Beautiful stuff Lisa!!!!!
Ohh Lisa! I am loving that dress!!And its good because although its white, its the style she could continue to wear, even over jeans or whatever (unless of course you are going to store it away after the baptism). LOVE the blanket you are making as well and the colours are awesome! I hope you'll post a picture of it when you are done. I'd love to see the finished product! (and I have to find that pattern!).
Post a Comment