Friday, November 23, 2007

Calming down

Okay, so I just deleted a "vent" post. It was long, and not pleasant. So here is the gist. We still have no idea what is happening. The gal at our agency that deals with immigration took today off. I don't know about the pouch. I have another message into our case worker who still has not responded to my e-mail from last week. I was up for a couple of hours in the night just worried sick about this whole thing. We still do not know if our papers are at the high commision or not, which is all we want to know. Waiting is hard, but it is even harder if you don't know if your file is in order. Once we know that it is, waiting will be MUCH easier.

I am having a "day". And for breakfast I am going to have a GIANT piece of my daughters birthday cake, and no one is going to stop me.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh Lisa, I wish I could say I didn't know what you meant but sadly I do, all too well! I so hope Ayana's medical is in the pouch and you can move on to the last step in your wait. You guys have waited too long to love another baby, she needs to come home.

You will be in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I"m so sorry that you haven't heard anything yet....I really hope you hear soon...I can only imagine how 'not fun' this waiting is when in the dark. THinking of you!

DEBRA said...

Hi Lisa,

I hope I didn't add to your anxiety. I truely hope that it all comes together for you very soon. When the wait got to hard for me to handle I often told myself...it will all make sense when we have them....and it does.

Lisa said...

Not at all Debbie! I SO appreciated your feedback and info, and LOVED hearing all about Maya and Denaye!!!!! Have a great weekend celebrating Maya's BD!!!

Cindy said...

good thing I check often or I would miss all the gory details! I hope the cake was delicious!