Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No news is.... no news.


Nothing yet. No news on the contents of Monday's pouch. At least not from the families I know. There may be another pouch on Friday. We shall see. We may not be travelling till December at this rate. But regardless of when, I know when I hold little Ayana in my arms all of this waiting will not matter and will be forgotten like labour pains!


Today is cool out.. so nice.. Ellie has been spending every single day after school riding her bike and playing with her friends outside until almost bedtime! I know that will slow down once the snow flies. But I love, for now, that her TV watching has slowed down.


Speaking of TV, I watched the much joked about "Caveman" series premiere last night. The only reason I gave it the time of day was I read that it was actually pretty funny, as much as people thought it was a stupid idea. And you know what? They were right! It was actually very clever and fun to watch. It is in the same vein as My Name is Earl, or Arrested Development. Not sitcomy like Seinfeld, but more like the shows I just mentioned. And right after I watched the new show "Carpool" which was VERY funny. I LOVED it. I highly recommend it. The only thing I didn't like was at the end they had a very "cutesy" "feel goody" type ending, which didn't suit the show at all. Again, it was very much like Arrested Development. It was good, though, check it out. I am also totally hooked on "Dancing with the Stars" for the first time in my life. I LOVE it. I had no idea I would love it as much as I do! I think the race car driver is going to win. He is UNREAL! Anyway, such fun and great escape television.


I am reading "Sweetness in the Belly", I quite like it, I'll let you know the verdict when I am done.


Anyway, have a great day!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Fingers crossed that you get news on Friday!