Okay, some of you may have noticed that I have deleted the last post about FCA. Due to various national organizational reasons I have decided to dissolve this group. I am now in the process of deciding what to do next. At first I thought I would just form a group with the few members that I have and continue on. But to be honest I have literally spent over 50 hours on the computer and on the phone getting stuff organized in the last 3 days. I am not kidding. I am the type of person who, believe it or not, when I decide to do something I go at it full bore to the point of burn out. Anyway, I am going to spend the next week or two thinking about what to do next. I am still planning on having dinner with the adoptive parents I have invited on the 6th, but after that.. who knows. All I know is... it takes a hell of a lot of time to do one of these things!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there!! :):):):) You will have such a great time on the 6th though!!!
Thank you for organizing the dinner on the 6th. I feel like it should be my organizaltion nightmare since it was my idea! Sorry! I feel bad... Can I help?
Alicia: In the words of George on Seinfeld... "It's not you.... it's me."
Things are fine, life is good. Just wanted to get the word out there that the website is gone and the official group is gone, but that we are still going to do stuff as families together!
Post a Comment