Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scarf





Here is the Gryffindor scarf I made. Super easy, but a teeny bit itchy so I have to soak it in that stuff that makes wool not itchy. The other problem is it is done in stockinette stitch so it rolled up on itself, even when I ironed it. Oh well.. it turned out pretty good for winging it! And Ellie LOVED it. Now she wants me to knit a few things from the Harry potter Knitting book, which I refuse to buy because I'll probably ever only make one thing in it.




Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey girlie, Ellie is such a cutie. Can you email me, my computer is new and all my addresses are gone. Need to ask a question about the immigration paperwork!

Love Jen

Sebrina Wilson said...

How adorable!!!!!

Mamato2 said...

I love the scarf, and Ellie looks lovely in it! Very Hogwartish. :)