
This sleepover has been too fun! The girls have just given me my very own makeover. I have glitter in my hair and all over my face. My nails are painted hot pink and I have purple lipstick with sparkle lip gloss over top. They are very proud of their work. It sounds bold, but it is actually very subtle. I am leaving myself just like this all day. They have been busy dressing in various costumes and dancing to music, and giggling. What fun! They were up early despite being in bed after 11. I am sure they will both crash early tonight!
I am busy knitting what I hope to be Ayana's Baptism dress. It is so pretty, but simple. It may be that Ellie's baptism dress will fit, but I doubt it. It is a very traditional one that is extremely long, but she was 3 months old when she wore it. This one is made of the softest white cottony stuff, and it has a row of eyelets at the waist where a nice narrow satin white ribbon will go. It is from Debbie Bliss's Baby Knits for Beginners. I'll post a picture of it when I am done.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment