
YAY!! I JUST got an e-mail from our case worker, first of all for THANKING me for asking her about Ayana's update photo. In all their business she realized she forgot to double check that one came in. So she thanked me for my patience and told me that she also checked to see when our court date was and apologized profusely for not getting our photo to us. She has e-mailed Ethiopia about this request again, and hopes we will have a photo by the end of the week!!!! DOUBLE YAY!!
I was thinking last night about Christmas. This is the time of year when I start to get excited about it. And all of a sudden I thought, "Oh my God! Ayana will be here for CHRISTMAS!!" And it hit me yet again how quickly she will be here! CHRISTMAS, PEOPLE!!! Just think, it is almost October, and really when you think about it, Christmas is juuuuuust around the corner! Yay!! Anyway, had to share.
have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment