Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feeling blue. I have to admit, the last few days feeling down. Everytime I check my e-mail and there is no news of any kind I sink a little deeper. I know this is all very normal for a lot of people going through international adoption, so I am just riding these feelings out, but it still feels miserable. Anyway, I may not be too chatty on my blog lately, and that is the reason. I know everything is going to work out great, and I trust in God completely to make this all happen for us, but quite a few other families have gotten update photos in the last few days and we haven't yet, and it makes me sad and a bit worried. The update photos are adorable, and they are definate "update" photos, meaning the kids are sitting in a little chair of some kind with a flower background. So I guess I am wondering why Ayana's was not done? If they were systematically taking each child to be photographed, is there some reason why Ayana's is not there? I e-mailed the agency as I said yesterday, but have not heard anything. I will call by Friday if I have not heard anything. The way I am feeling could also be hormonal, who knows, you know... almost 40 things get very wonky in that department. I hardly go any housecleaning accomplished today, only about 1/4 of what I normally do in a day, I just didn't have the heart. Hopefully tomorro will be a better day! On an upnote Regan is LOVING being a camera operator, and actually quite naturally good at it! (Which is no surprize to me). He is actually EXCITED about going to work each day, which has not happened in YEARS. I am sure some of you wives out there can relate, if your husband actually loves his job, it is a huge relief! Anyway, I am very very proud and happy for him!

No comments: