Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Here is one of the pics I JUST got in the e-mail... ask and you shall recieve! She's not smiling, but her eyes are open! And I just can't get over how beautiful her lips are! But then again I am biased! And you can tell that her hair is tied back in a little pony tail. Anyway... I am so in love, can you tell???

UPdate: okay, so I think my friend is right, on closer inspection it looks like they buzzed our daughters hair off... sigh.. she had such BEAUTIFUL HAIR! But I understand that it is easier to maintain that way, and healthier for their scalps. Anywho.. she is still a little muffin top.

8 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Sge's gorgeous, Lisa! Even prettier than her original pics! As for the hair- look again, Mama, I think it's been cut off. I notice the new "transition house" does this a lot with the young ones- easier to maintain, I suppose. Guess you'll know for sure when you have her in your arms and hope that is SOON! :)

Anonymous said...

First of all...sooo happy that you got some pictures..they help so much during this crappy wait!! And second...I too am in love with her lips....and those cheeks...I bet you can't wait to pinch them!! And christmas...I know what you mean...it seems not to far away and I always stop and remember..>Judah will be here this year!! So exciting!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Mal's Mama! When one of the mom's was there a month or so ago, she mentioned to me in an e-mail that Ayana's hair was long and in a little elastic pony tail, you could be right.. it's hard to tell from the photo. Either way, your right we will be seeing for ourselves pretty darn soon!!!

:)

Jill Friesen said...

I hope that it is in a pony tail and not cut off! I just said to my husband the other day, I really hope that they do not shave Jada's lovely locks! But you are right, we will soon find out! I will make sure I let you know!!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Those eyes!!! And those lips!!!!! Oh she is just stunning!!!

Danielle said...

Adorable photo Lisa! I am so happy that some finally came!! Not too much longer now!

I'm really hope its a ponytail - Zia's beautiful thick hair was buzzed off in our most recent pick and I wish it wasn't! :-(

Alicia said...

She is beautiful Lisa! I just booked my ticket to Calgary today, I hope that you are home with her by the time I come.

Proudmama said...

Hey Lisa, She's gorgeous! I can't believe how much she has changed. When we were there, her hair was quite long so I'm not sure why they would have cut it off now. At any rate, her hair is going to grow back just as beautiful as it was before. Looking forward to hearing that you're going to pick her up! :) Courtney