Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ouch!


I hurt my stupid back the day before yesterday while housecleaning. I vaguely remember lifting something heavy, I think it was a laundry basket full of recycled magazines. Anyway, yesterday I sat on the heating pad off and on all day, and today it is a bit better, but still sitting on the pad. I did go for a long walk with my dog this AM though, I'll go this afternoon too, that will help too.


Not much to chat about today... oh, other than I am going to the MICHAEL BUBLE concert with my sisters, Mom and neices!!!! I am SO EXCITED, can you tell??? It is on Jan 15th!! He is so amazing... that VOICE! That FACE!! We are just 28 rows on the floor... can't wait! Obviously we will see how Ayana is attaching to me before I decide to take an evening away from her, but hopefully she will have been home for a couple of months by then and I can leave her with Regan and her big sister. Anyway... so happy!
Hmmmm... maybe I should have a Michael Buble week???!!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE him!! We met him several years ago right before he made it big. We thought he was with the band but he was actually with a friend of ours at a dinner in Vancouver. He sat with us most of the night and started singing!! The women at the table were all pretty smitten by the end of the night. So ever since then I have been a big fan...

Anonymous said...

Yay!! how exciting!! I really do love that Michael. and 28 rows...holy moley!! I'm sure Ayana will be fitting in fine with you all by then. I have tickets to see Dirty Dancing on broadway on Oct 31....not sure if I'll be able to go. I so want to though...I'm going with my mom and sisters...but Judah comes before the 'time of my life'...right?!?!?!?! :):):):):)