Thursday, September 20, 2007

Families are travelling!

There are two families that got their CALLS this week to travel!!! So one gal is leaving on Friday, and the other gal is leaving next Wednesday to go get their children!!! It is SO EXCITING!!! And SO FAST!! (relatively speaking). Anyway, I was just talking to my Mom and you can really feel how close it is to go and getting Ayana. It just FEELS like it will be in 2 months time, you know? And it is such a fantastic unreal feeling! I have to get her room ready ready soon, and the next thing we have to do is put all of those safety latches back on every cupboard because she will probably be crawling by the time she comes home. My bestfriend and family are planning a shower for me, HOW COOL IS THAT? I never ever expected anything like that... so I am very touched. I told them not to buy anything for the baby, but to bring stuff for us to donate to the orphanage. Anyway, VERY excited about that. Can't wait to MEET HER!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so surreal isn't it??? It feels so close, yet still far away, but then when I really think about it ...it's soooo close!! how exciting!! I can't wait to hear about the day when you were able to meet Ayanna!!! How amazing!

Jill Friesen said...

I know, I love that feeling of knowing that it really is so close to be able to travel and finally hold our precious daughters!! When I am in her room getting Jada, I will be sure to let Ayana know how much you love her and you are coming very, very soon!

:0)

Cindy said...

DO you know when the shower is?