It is nice and chilly here this AM. I had to wear my big 'ol black sweater AND my parka when I took the dog for a walk. I just loved it. In a minute I am going to start a fire in our family room, and have some tea. Doesn't that sound lovely??? Too bad the furnace guys are coming to clean our furnace... but that won't take very long.
No news yet on the baby front. But I want to give my neice a big SHOUT OUT Congrats on baby #3 being on the way!!!! Yay!!!! So excited for you guys!!!
I got my Usborne books the other day, or I should say "Ellie's" books. I don't know who loves them more, her or me. The other night I was looking at them in bed and Regan came around the corner just as I was saying outloud "GEORGOUS!" And he comes in and goes, "Uhhh, who are you talking to?" And I said, "The books. They are so GEORGOUS hon!" And he looks at me deadpan... "Uh HUH." And walks out. It was so funny. Ellie is at a perfect age for Usborne, she is beyond excited about all of the books we ordered about the earth, and geography, and science. These ones are geared totally toward her age, and I would say the bulk of Usborne is for grades 2 to 6, so we are getting into a fun age range for the books. Most of them are internet linked, so she came into the office yesterday with the "Encyclopedia of World Geography with Complete World Atlas" under her arm, and then proceeded to go to the websites linked to the pages in the book for about an hour. It was awesome. She has always loved the books, really, and for the last couple of years has said she wished I still sold them. Anyway, it is fun to see the CAnpar guy and I get her to open the boxes!
All of the new fall shows are starting! So excited! I am a real TV person. I love it. When there is something on. Like the new Kelsey Grammer show starts tonight, and then next week Survivor. Anyway, I look forward to this time of year for lots of reasons and that's one of them.
Have a great Wed!

2 comments:
How's the headache? I HATE this weather!!! You are a warped and twisted lady! I am just happy that in three sleeps I will be in Vegas where it is 37 degrees out...sigh...
OH, I'm just like you! Fall is my favourtie, the cooler weather means warm, cozy clothes & leaves changing colour. The shorter dark days mean cozy time in front of the fireplace & TV! hahaha
Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment