Yesterday our only remaining cat escaped outside. Regan was home at the time and saw her scoot out, and thought "she never goes very far". Which was a mistake, as she is a very scared cat and everytime she gets out (pretty much every time) she hides so well we can't find her. Well, this was at 1 pm yesterday, and she is still not back yet. I "slept" on the couch with the doors open and really thought she would sneak in at night. Ellie is beyond upset, she is devestated. As you may remember, we lost our other precious cat only a few months ago to liver disease. This cat has never been gone this long. I think she may be stuck in someones garage and when people start going to work she will get out and hopefully scoot home. I am being as positive as I can be, especially to Ellie.. . but I am very very worried. She was my cat, I adopted her almost 13 years ago before I met Regan. She has always been an awesome cat. The house is very empty and quiet without her.
Still no court date news.
Ellie's first day of school was really good. She likes her teacher, she's very nice.
Don't want to write much today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your cat....I really hope she comes back soon. I remember when my family cat left...was gone for 3 whole days and then came back...so I'm hoping the same for you all. Thinking of you this week.
My cat went missing for a week. Turn out she was in a neighbours home that didn't even realize she was there. They had 5 cats or something. I hope your kitty comes home soon.
Post a Comment