Ellie and I arrived safely home after 9 hours on the road yesterday... with me pulling the trailer... BY MYSELF! Thaaaaat's right.... we sang the song "I am woman hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore!" most of the way. It was awesome. Today we went back-to-school shopping... clothes... shoes.... I love this time of year... well, I used to love September for that reason, now I guess I love the beginning of Aug. We picked out a little outfit for Ayana today. At Old Navy. Then we picked out a matching one for Ellie. Chocolate pants, and and a pinkish redish shirt. ADORABLE! I laid it on a box in her room. It is becoming very very difficult every day that passes. The courts close this Friday. FRIDAY. I can't think about it or it makes me very very sad. The whole time we were in Sask, at dinner, my entire family that was there (about 16 of us) prayed for Ayana every single night. And my sisters, Mom and I are also saying a Novena to St. Jude. He comes around when a miracle is needed. And boy do we need one. I finished my Novena yesterday, and I'll start another one today. I also spent the rest of the day unloading the trailer and doing laundry, sorting thru mail... there is A LOT to do. I mean really really alot. And to top it all off we are going to Edmonton to see Regan's parents. Regan's Dad is doing a lot better, which is so great. We are very very happy about that!
Anyway, not much to say, other than I literally jump everytime the phone rings. Reminds me of the good 'ol days when you would be waiting for a boy that you like to phone.
Please please remember our family in your prayers, we need to bring little Ayana home sooner than later.
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
St. Jude- patron saint of difficult/hopeless cases. St. Rita, patron saint of parenthood and miracles! I do novenas,too! :)
May yours be answered in MIRACULOUS time so that you know Ayana (gorgeous name, btw) is yours before this weekend!
Blessings,
L.
I'm praying for you Lisa!!!
I"m praying...and that's the truth!!!
I can TOTALLY relate to how you are feeling about this court date stuff Lisa! I call home like 50 times a day to check the messages and I also jump if the phone rings! I hope that we both get calls this week (or early next week) saying that Ayana and Zia are ours forever!
I have EVERYTHING crossed!!!
--Danielle
Post a Comment