But I am not giving up on either. Even if I don't hear tomorro about court, I may hear early next week if it went thru. I have a feeling we will be waiting it out. My cat, though, I have a feeling will be home soon. I just really feel that she is close by hiding in total fear and when she is feeling brave or very very hungry she'll make a dash for our house. It's just that she has never been gone for more than 8 hours. Can you tell I am totally obsessing about this? I cannot describe the feeling of having her out there, not at home and not knowing if I'll ever see her again. Buddy's death was hard, but there was closure, we are moving forward and still missing him terribly. But there was also a sense of relief because he was sick for so long and that was very hard to watch. Amy is just the healthiest, sweetest cat in the world. My Mom has always had this paralyzing fear of cats her whole life, and then she very bravely agreed to look after Amy while we were on holidays, and while she did she got over her fear. She loved her and Amy loved her back. I have been praying so much today, even Regan was praying. Anyway, I know some cats can be gone days, weeks, months and even years. Which is pretty wild. As long as she was not hit by a car or taken in by someone who will not know what to do with her, I think we will get her back. I really believe it... I have to. One thing I noticed, though, after owning cats for the past 12 years, is that they talk a lot... and I like it. I never realized how much they talk to you on a day to day basis until they are gone. I mean I look at my dog, who I love desperately, but she just looks back and wags her tail. My cats, especially Amy, if I looked at her for a few seconds she would meow at me, and everytime I would say something she would meow. Or she would just meow to get my attention... I am just in shock that this has happened. It is completely consuming my thoughts.... I am hardly even thinking about the court closures... maybe this was God's way of helping me to handle not making the closures... because if Amy sauntered in my house right now... I would be so ecstatic and relieved that not making the courts wouldn't be nearly as devestating. Sounds crazy... but it's true.
I pray to God and all of the angels and St. Anthony that my next entry has great news about our baby and our cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment