Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back home.. sigh

Work was super fun. The commercial.. not so much. But Passhendaele? So fun. Back with the crew members that are like family, and the set is very very happy. It was the first day of shooting, and it went very well. Anyway, LOVED it.

I loved showing pics of Ayana all day to everyone. A lot of people still had no idea this was even happening, so that was fun. A few people have actually cried for us as they hugged me, knowing how traumatic this past year and a half has been for us. It was wonderful. I can't wait to show up on set holding little Ayana and showing her off in person! And maybe even have big sister Ellie by her side!

I have no time to chat today, the house is in desperate need of my attention, as well as the laundry.

Till tomorro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and that you had a great time working!! Must be nice to have a work environment that you love! Wish I could say the same but secretary just really isn't SUPER DUPER FUN!!!