Friday, July 20, 2007

NAME CHANGE!!

We have, in keeping with our newest daughters heritage, we have decided to change her name: it will now be Ayana (means "beautiful flower" in Amharic Ethiopian's language) Heven. It is very important to us for her to have as much a connection to her roots as possible. My inlaws are still having a very stressful time as my father in law is still in the hospital, they do not know about the baby yet. It is not a good time to tell them.

anyway, I am in Sask on THE most expensive internet I have ever been on. And I have used internet in Mexico, Cuba and Germany. 6 dollars for 1/2 hour. crazy.

anyway, I will not be posting again until we come home.

Much love1

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I tried calling you back...you must have been out of a service area. Call me when you get back. We can "do" lunch again!!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Beautiful Name!!!!