Thursday, July 12, 2007

IT'S A.................................

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But first I have to let everyone know that my father-in-law has come thru with flying colors from his surgery. I cannot tell you the relief we all felt at that!!! Just felt a huge weight lifted off of all of our shoulders!
Anyway... back to...

We have been referred a BEAUTIFUL 4 1/2 MONTH OLD BABY GIRL!!!! And she is GEORGOUS!!!!!!!
I am not going to post her picture here just yet, I know there are some laws about this sort of thing. So until I get that info for sure, you can just e-mail me and I will gladly send you a pic of our beautiful little sweet pea. Her Ethiopian name is Heven, which is a beautiful name, but we will be keeping it as her middle name and are working on her first name as we speak. She was born on March 1 2007 and is a very healthy baby!

Now the next thing is we wait for our court date, which because we will not make the court closures will not be until October or November. So we are looking at bringing baby home around Christmas or a bit later. Still VERY FAST compared to other countries! Today we are going to IKEA to pick out a new dresser for Ellie's room as baby gets her dresser, Ellie needs bigger drawers now. We are so happy, we can't even tell you!

On the jetlag front, we were all up again at 530 am despite being in bed at our regular time. It is VERY frustrating. But people tell me it takes quite a few days to get back to normal. We are probably going to be going to Edmonton tomorro for a couple of days.

Anyway, celebrating!!!

4 comments:

Jill Friesen said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! She was born the day before my beauty!! I cannot wait to do more shopping!!! Home before Christmas would be so wonderful!

:)

Anonymous said...

She is lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!! She's just gorgeous and you all must be SO excited!! Two girls...wow...so much fun!!

Mamato2 said...

Again, congrats, girl!!!! :)
Blessings,
L.