So, on the jet lag front. Last night Ellie was in bed by 8, and me by 1030. Everyone was awake at 230. Ellie crawled into bed with me and we went back to sleep around 4 until 530 when we woke up for the day. Ugh.
My father in law is currently at the hospital, and will be having by-pass surgery at 7 am. We are all very anxious about this. It is all we can think about.
So that brings me to my next thing. We GOT THE CALL!! yesterday. But in light of Regan's dad having his surgery, and we have to get our little ones info checked by the international adoption doctor, we will not be making an announcement for a little while anyway. I am not going to say anything else as I do not want to spoil the surprize!!!
My good friend Jen is in Haiti right now trying to bring her very ill baby home from Haiti. Please remember her and my father in law in your prayers. We are very scared over here, but we have faith that Dad will be great as he is feeling really good.
I'll keep you posted on how he does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LIsa...I am TRYING to patiently wait for this good news!! Ahhh!! I'm assuming this is what your call is about!! So happy over here and can't wait to hear about it....yay!!!
Lisa!!! Are you sure you can't tell us?!?!??! Please!!??? I am sooo excited for you!!! Maybe your baby and my Jada are hanging out together right now!!!! Congrats!! I also hope the surgery goes well...
:)
Post a Comment