Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FÜSSEN

It is rare when a place actually exceeds a person's expectations. This is Füssen for me. I am on a FREE internet computer so I do not actually have time to write now, but I just wanted to say that we arrived safely and it is soooo GEORGOUS here, and this is a medieval village at the foot of the Alps. Wowee wow wow. Our hotel is amazing, I mean really ritzy. We are so lucky. I will write more when I have some time. The weather is so incredible, 30Degrees celcuis today!! Thank God we have air conditioning in our car.. but not in our room... yikes!! Our hotel was built in the late 1800's so it does not have air... but lovely none the less. We are at the information centre right now and will be going back to our room to plan our days here. We added an extra day to see a concert at a Church that was built in 1400. We are also planning to go into Switzerland for the day as it is only 200 km from here. This place is just beyond beautiful. Otherwise known as BB (Beyond Beautiful). Till next time!!! We miss everyone very much!! But are glad to be in this quiet little piece of heaven!
Much love till tomorro.

No comments: