Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF

When you are at home with kids, there really is no such thing as TGIF. The only difference is that I don't have to stress about getting Ellie to bed at a decent hour, and we don't have to rush out the door the next day.

I finished "The Road" yesterday. I am going to say that this was ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked how much I loved it. I did not want it to end!! I was so worried it would be depressing, but it really wasn't, not to me anyway. I mean, I cried at the end. It was not a happy happy book, but it was beautiful. I am so glad that Oprah picked it, I would have never even known about it 0therwise.

Our doggies check up went fine. Her ear is an infection caused by yeast. A yeast infection in the ear! Poor little dooger. Oh and she's a fatty. As if we didn't know that already. So she is on some extremely expensive diet food, and will continue to go out me me every day for her jog.

I joined Facebook yesterday after being invited by a friend. I could not possible imagine what was so addicting about that site until I got sucked in. I never knew. Now it's too late. sigh.
If you dare, check it out, it's pretty cool, actually.

It is gloomy today, but I like this kind of weather sometimes. As long as it is not -40 I'm happy.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: