Must be the MAY LONG WEEKEND!! Gas is now up to 1.21 per litre in some places!!!! Crazy!!!
We are going to go see Shrek 3 today, can't wait! I am sure it is going to be packed, but we don't care... LOVED the other two movies.
Not much to share here. Making glow in the dark homeade play dough today. Taking it easy.
Ellie is cranky, we got home after midnight from visiting my best friend at her campsite, and she still woke up early.
I am hoping for good news on the adoption front this week. We hope to have our dossier be done authentication and be sent to Edmonton. Hopefully ACS won't hold onto it for too long. I am predicting a referral by June 29th. (crossing fingers here) I am really busy right now though, still working on getting the house back to normal, and there is still all of the spring yard work to do, and with Regan in Edmonton it's all up to me. I need a plan of attack, that's all. An organized plan. For now, though, I am not going to think about the "to do" list, and just enjoy the weekend with Reg and Ellie. Even my parents are coming to see Shrek!! My Dad has never seen a movie with Ellie and he is just dying to, so he phoned to ask if we could do that! How cute is he??
Have a terrifac Saturday~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment