The zoo was very fun. But I am very tired. I was in charge of Ellie and her three little friends. They got along very well, and were very easy going. We saw pretty much everything except the dinasour park. The weather was georgous! At the end of the day though, Ellie was losing her voice, I think her cold is working it's way to her voice now. But she had fun. She has baseball tonight! She will sleep well!! (Mommy too!)
I heard from a friend of mine who is EXACTLY in the same place in our process. In fact our dossier is travelling in the same package everywhere! She was telling me that she spoke to ACS and that they were hoping to send our dossiers together on Friday! Hopefully that is the case! I'll let you know!
So tired. Must go lay down now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yippee! Can't wait to hear that it is in Ethiopia!! Call me sometime soon so we can catch up!
Post a Comment