Friday, May 25, 2007

GB Week Continues...



To those of you just tuning in, I have officially declared this week "Gerard Butler Week" on my blog. Not for any particular reason, just because when I look at him I feel happy. And I want to help to spread happiness in this world. And as I said before, Regan is well aware of my MB (see previos post for explanation), and well may not be as happy as I am, usually responds with a heavy dose of eye-rolling. That being said, to repeat my justification for this apparent idolizing of one of the most georgous men on screen, Regan is spending his time on set these days with Carmen Electra. Nuff said.
I spent until 1 AM last night transferring footage of my family (Parents, neices, nephews, sisters etc) that we have collected over the years as a surprize (shhh don't tell). It was very fun, and I could not stop! I have only gotten to 2002. It is going to be a longy. And now, I guess, not a surprize since they all read my blog. OOOPS!! Oh well, the footage will be a surprize, all 5 hours of it!! :)
I am still so giddy over our dossier being in Edmonton likely today!!! I am praying that it will sent of no later than Wednesday next week!! I hope!! But it depends on what all Alberta Children Services has on their plate. Can you imagine?? I could be announcing our PROPOSAL in 3 weeks from now, maybe!!!!!!!! Fantastic!! AND if our referral comes in relatively quickly, we just MIGHT make the court closures!!!!!
This AM I am going to the Volunteer Tea at Ellie's school. Well, maybe not, Ellie has a very sore throat and her glands are a bit swollen. Poor little thing. I often get sore throats too. I hope it is nothing in our house that is giving us this trouble. (For those of you that don't know, we had a deadly form of black mold found in our house 4 years ago and had to have a major reconstruction and decontamination of our walls, floors, windows, etc., it was a nightmare!). I do think of that now and then. Just becuase the toxic poison lady says our house is free of toxins.. well I don't know, we had no idea we were breathing in the deadliest form of mold for 4 years either.
The spray tan was something else. The spray itself was freezing. Not pleasant. And as I am getting sprayed I notice on the wall that the tan only lasts for 5 to 7 DAYS. Needless to say I was not happy with that. I should have asked, I guess, but I assumed that it would last at least a couple of weeks. What a total rip off! Anyway, there was a tint in the spray so the gal could see how much coverage she was giving me, and well, I looked like a saddle when she was done. I was so dark, in fact, that Ellie started crying when she saw me. "You look soooo different!!". Not a good sign. Great, I wanted a little color and now I am some hideous freak that is going to send all the little children around me sobbing for their Mommies. So I came home and immediately had a shower. The tint all came off, and I almost immediatly looked my normal color. And within a few hours just had a hint of a tan. Which is what I wanted anyway. I shudder to think how dark I would have been had I left the stuff on over night like they wanted me too!! Anyway, it does look very natural, and it is perfectly safe. And if it EVER decides to stop snowing around here, I can flash my gams for all to see and not blind everyone in the process.
TGIF!!!

No comments: