Thursday, May 24, 2007
DOSSIER TO EDMONTON!!
I just had to interrupt everyone's drooling over Gerard to let you know that our DOSSIER IS FINISHED THE AUTHENTICATION STAGE and is already on its way to EDMONTON!! What happens next is Alberta Children's services takes our dossier and types a letter and sends it all off to our orphanage in Ethiopia. So, if the heaven's are all aligned, our dossier HOPEFULLY will be Ethiopia bound SOMETIME NEXT WEEK!!! And friends of mine, as I said, just recieved their referral after only 2 AND A HALF WEEKS!! This COULD (and I mean could, as we all know nothing is for sure) mean that we MIGHT have a referral in 3 to 4 weeks, MAYBE!!! Isn't that UNREAL!!! And then we are still looking at 3 to 4 months after that to travel, maybe longer depending on if we can get a court date before the closures. Which MIGHT happen!! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lisa!!!!
Yeah, Finally!!!!!!!! I really hope that Edmonton is quick in sending it!!! Can you imagine if we make it in the courts before the closure..... Almost too wonderful to imagine!!! Jill :)
Post a Comment