

Well, GB week is winding down. I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I have. Gerard Butler also has a couple of movies coming out this summer, "PS I Love You" and "Butterfly on a Wheel". Check them out.
Belly dancing was beyond fun. REALLY!! I am totally hooked!!! And I am very very SORE today!! What a work out! The music was awesome. Not the twangy music that sometimes belly dancers dance too, but some wicked throbbing arabic stuff. Nice. Our instructor was an older lady, full figured, and very beautiful. She had a georgous smile and was very sexy when she moved. It was mesmerizing. It is also very difficult! Who knew? I am now sourcing out places to continue taking some lessons in Calgary. And the greek food was AWESOME! I know some of my friends are going to fall off their chairs because greek restaurants are my least favourite, but the food was fantastic. I would love to go back there again. The whole night was only 40 dollars and that included 1 hour of belly dancing lessons, and a great greek meal. They even threw in a shot of uzo. what a great night! Thanks again to Cindy for arranging and suggesting it!!
Today Ellie is sick, she has been coming down with a cold all week and last night it finally hit. I thought it was her allergies, but today she is feverish etc. Good thing we have no plans whatsoever this weekend and we can just lay low.
Have a great weekend, everyone!! I'll probably just post my finale for GB week tomorro and not post an entry. But I think Gerard is enough, don't you??

3 comments:
Oh my goodness Lisa!!!!! I just wiped the drool off my keyboard to say thank's for all the pics of GB. I think I need to add him to my list ;-)
well lIsa I totally understand what you mean, he would be the perfect Jamie. I really enjoyed the dinner, company and of course the belly dance last night. what fun. I hope ellie is feeling better soon. love you. eggie
I was super sore too. Totally loved Bellydance night!
Post a Comment