Thursday, April 5, 2007

So, I tracked our passports and they were recieved by the passport office on Feb 9th. Another gal was in the exact same position awhile ago and she actually applied in person again to have hers expidited. She also said that she had talked to a guy on the helpline (how she got thru I'll NEVER know) and he said that if the app has been there for 2 months or so, they can pull it and fast track it for the purposes of getting our adoption underway. I think what I'll do is go down in person early on Tues and follow up and see what we can do. I feel WAY better about everything. I figure that the baby that is meant for us may not even be born yet, and it is just God's way of delaying things so the timing works out juuuuust right! Thank GOD I have made such great friends in the adoption world, we all just "get" what each other is going thru without a whole lot of explanation of how the process works in order to explain why we are so frustrated/sad/mad etc. They are wonderful! (Special props to my girls: Nadine, Jen and Laurie!)

Anyway, not too much will happen over the weekend, so HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!

No comments: