The heading for this post is a frustration one!!! For our dossier we need photocopies of our passports. BUT since our passports were expiring in December and need to have at least 6 months left on it, I was worried that if things didn't process until June that that would hold us up. So the end of January I sent our passports in for renewal. NOW we have to WAIT until our new passports are here before our dossier can go ANYWHERE. I am frustrated beyond belief. Honestly. I am more frustrated at myself for sending them off in the first place. We could have had them expidited if it got dicey. So I keep calling the passport office, and if it is not constantly busy when I finally get thru it tells me that the amount of people waiting exceeds their limit and it DISCONNECTS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MAD!!!!!!!! I am so worried that our renewal apps are lost, it has been over 2 months. Anyway, on top of that Regan can't sign our bank papers because he is working, and he does not have the kind of job that you can just skip away from for an hour. NOt only that we have an unscheduled end of work day which means that we work till we are done, and we never know when we are wrapping, and until we know that we don't know what time we are working the next day, so she is trying to get us to let her know what time she can come by our house (which is fantastic of her) but I told her we can't arrange that ahead of time. Anyway, once our dossier is FINALLY done and we are just waiting I can relax.
Anyway.... so mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment