Sunday, April 15, 2007

SO ANNOYED!!

I was going to post a nice update about our time in Edmonton, but instead I am just going to do a very short vent. I got an e-mail from Passport Canada telling me that they have not only NOT processed our passports, but they have not even been REGISTERED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they went on to remind me that it can take up to 50 business days from the app arriving. Well, it has been 45 business days and it has not even been registered yet!!! We were both SO MAD!! So I ran out and grabbed two new apps and we got new photos taken AGAIN and tomorro I am going to bug our doctor to sign AGAIN and then I am going to stand in line at the passport office with my letter from our adoption agency and beg them to expidite our passports. Hopefully, God willing, we will have them in about 2 weeks. I am literally praying. This is really trying our limits. If the court closures were not looming this would not be as bad, but we are getting ever closer to it being an issue.

Once I get the passport thing handled, I will post a nice calm entry with nice stories... okay? Okay.

No comments: